By accessing the pages on this site, you are bound by the following Terms and Conditions and disclaimers without limitation. These Terms may be occasionally updated, so please refer back to them in the future. By using this website you agree to be bound by the then current version of these Terms.
1. Once course dates are agreed East London HypnoBirthing will send out a booking form and will require a deposit of £50 to be returned via bank transfer or cheque.
2. On receipt of the £50 deposit a confirmation email will be sent to the client by East London HypnoBirthing.
3. The balance of the course fee (the full fee as advertised minus any deposit paid) must be paid in full at the first session of the course.
4. Payment is charged for a full course, not for individual sessions. East London HypnoBirthing is unable to give refunds for any sessions missed or cancelled by the client and cannot guarantee alternative dates.
5. In the event that an individual session is arranged to replace a course session missed by a client, East London HypnoBirthing will calculate the cost of the session based on the standard private course fee divided by the number of sessions in the course.
6. Course dates and times may be changed in exceptional circumstances. If the new time and date is not convenient to you East London HypnoBirthing will try to offer an alternative course but if one is not available you will be given a refund for the session or sessions changed.
No refund will be given for sessions already taken.
Course Cancellation Policy
7. In the case of cancellation by a client, the £50 deposit is non-refundable. Further to that, the following cancellation charges will be applicable:
Days before course start date Cancellation Charge
30 or more no further cancellation charge
20-29 days 25% of course fee
15-19 days 50% of course fee
14 days or less 100% of course fee
8. In the event of the unexpected birth of your baby before the course has been completed, no refund can be given.
9. East London HypnoBirthing reserves the right to cancel courses or sessions at short-notice, or to change course or session dates or times in the event of situations such as practitioner illness or if the practitioner is working in the capacity of a birth doula to a client.
10. Any course cancelled by East London HypnoBirthing will be rescheduled if possible. If this is not possible or if alternative dates cannot be agreed, all monies paid by the client will be refunded and no further payments will be owed to East London HypnoBirthing.
11. Any session cancelled by East London HypnoBirthing will be rescheduled if possible. If this is not possible or if alternative dates cannot be agreed, all monies paid by the client for sessions not yet taken will be refunded and no further payments will be owed to East London HypnoBirthing. The price refunded per session not yet taken will be calculated as the full course fee divided by the number of sessions comprising the full course. No refund will be made for sessions already taken.
12. All group courses require a minimum number of participants to run. If for any reason these numbers are not reached you will be notified. We will endeavour to offer you an alternative arrangement, but if no acceptable alternative can be found or agreed upon you will be entitled to a full refund.
Disclaimers, Guarantees and Limitation of Liability
13. All courses, sessions and products offered by East London HypnoBirthing are designed to teach an individual to use their own natural abilities to bring their mind and body into a state of relaxation.
The content of all East London HypnoBirthing classes and products is in no way intended to be represented as medical advice nor as a prescription for medical procedure. Each individual must seek the advice of their midwife, GP or other health-care provider to answer any questions about their pregnancy, labour, birth or the health of themselves or their baby.
Neither East London HypnoBirthing, nor the HypnoBirthing Institute, their owners or their practitioners or representatives are responsible for any special circumstances or adverse outcomes that could arise as a result of an individual’s pregnancy, labour or birth of their child. By taking a course with East London HypnoBirthing you agree that neither you nor any member of your family will make any claim or initiate any legal action against any of the above named parties now or at any time in the future.
We do not offer any guarantees on our courses. Payment is made for provision of courses and not for the outcome. While our courses are intended to improve your pregnancy and birth, there are many aspects that can affect these processes and no way to tell how you personally will experience them.
14. This website is for informational purposes only and East London HypnoBirthing does not guarantee the correctness or completeness of material on this website. East London HypnoBirthing may make changes to the material on this website at any time and without notice. The material on this website may be out of date, or on rare occasions incorrect and East London HypnoBirthing makes no commitment to ensure that such material is correct or up to date. The contents of this site are provided ‘as is’ and East London HypnoBirthing makes no representation or warranty of any kind, expressed or implied, relating to either the contents of this site or the contents of any site accessible via this site. In no event will East London HypnoBirthing be responsible for any direct, indirect, consequential or other damages arising from the use of this site. The information contained on this website constitutes general information and commentary only. This information does not take into account your specific circumstances and in no way constitutes health, or other advice to you.
15. You are permitted to use this website for your own personal use and to print and download material from this website provided that you do not modify any content without consent. You are also free to bookmark and share links directing others to content on this website. Material on this website must not otherwise be reproduced or republished, either online or offline, without the permission of East London HypnoBirthing.
16. This site is designed and intended for use via access within the United Kingdom. East London HypnoBirthing makes no guarantee that this site or the contents are either appropriate or comply for usage outside of the United Kingdom. We do not guarantee that this site will be consistently available, that your usage will be uninterrupted, that any viruses or other harmful data will not be transmitted, nor that any damage will not occur to your computer systems as a result of accessing and using this site. You agree to sole responsibility for adequately protecting your systems and taking appropriate precautions to prevent any of the above.
17. Messages transferred via the internet, including but not limited to email and personal data, cannot be guaranteed to be completely secure. Although we will take precautions as necessary, East London HypnoBirthing accepts no responsibility for the security of these messages and will not be liable for any damages resulting from any message sent in connection with East London HypnoBirthing over the internet.